The Wine Market Journal has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the winemarketjournal.com website.
The Wine Market Journal website automatically collects and analyzes your Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services.
Your personal contact information is collected primarily to help prevent fraud and to determine the worthiness of any individual to be using The Wine Market Journal website. Your personal information is maintained on The Wine Market Journal website. Your personal information will never be sold, given, or rented to 3rd parties other than our affiliates with whom we share direct ownership or those with whom you conduct transactions through the Wine Market Journal system. From time to time, the Wine Market Journal may transmit advertisements to you from 3rd parties.
This site contains links to other sites. The Wine Market Journal is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address).
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address).
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Subscribers may opt not receive communications from The Wine Market Journal or to no longer receive our service by notifying us at [email protected] .
- Subscribers may change or modify information previously provided at [email protected] .
- Contact The Wine Market Journal
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact The Wine Market Journal by clicking here.